Dr. Lee received his medical degree from the University of Western Ontario in 1981, and completed his residency in anesthesiology at the University of British Columbia.
He was appointed to the Department of Anesthesiology at Shaughnessy Hospital and to the Faculty of Medicine at UBC, and is a member of the Department of Anesthesiology at Surrey Memorial Hospital, where he spends most of his time working when he’s not at Skinworks. In practice since 1986, Dr. Lee is highly experienced, and possesses a gentle demeanour which will put your mind at ease on your surgery day. We are proud to have Dr. Lee as an integral part of our Skinworks family.
- MD, University of Western Ontario
- Fellowship, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada – Specialty in Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology (Diplomat)
- National Board of Medical Examiners (U.S.A.) Diplomat
- Former Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of British Columbia
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Past Member of the Canadian Society of Anesthesiology
- Past Member of the British Columbia Medical Association
- Past Member of the Canadian Medical Association
- Past Member of the International Anesthesia Research Society